Friday, March 13, 2009

Teething Biscuits!


Can I just tell you how excited I am that I found dairy-free, soy-free teething biscuits? In my mind, making a huge mess with a teething biscuit is a rite of passage for a baby. I was so sad thinking I would never get to give one to the Monkey because of his allergies!

A girl on The Bump once told me that they do exist.... they're called Healthy Times and she found them at Whole Foods. Of course, this area doesn't have a Whole Foods. I shop at Kroger and they didn't have them. They had other organic teething biscuits but all contained dairy.

Yesterday I went shopping at Bi-Lo because I had a gift card and I'm sure you can imagine my excitement when I found Healthy Times teething biscuits in the baby aisle! I bought 2 boxes. One each of maple and vanilla. Monkey LOVES them! And I had so much fun watching his gnaw on one... especially since he's right in the throes of teething!

You can read more about them on the Healthy Times website!

1 comment:

  1. hey don't know if you are still around or not but i stumbled upon your blog in search of help for my baby boy. and you are right soy is in EVERYTHING.. it's not that good for us either. but anyway, i was just wondering if your son is A-OK now. He's probably over 18 months right? Well I hope all is well and you can respond. Thanks for leaving your blog online :D

    ReplyDelete