Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm in love!

I don't normally peruse the organic section of the grocery store while I'm there but for some reason I decided to just browse the other day. I think I should do that more often! I found butter!! Well, not really butter but a "buttery spread" that tastes just like margarine!

When I saw it I thought "how good could this be?" but decided to give it a try anyway. I can't tell you how awesome it has been to have a delicious butter substitute to put on veggies and potatoes! OMG! Potatoes! A baked potato just isn't as good without butter. I've been eating it for a few days now with no reaction from Mini whatsoever!

Anyway, it's called Earth Balance and you have to be sure to get the red container because that's the one that's soy free too!

1 comment:

  1. I've been using this since October, when my 9 year old was diagnosed with soy and dairy allergies. I love it, too!! We all use it around here, and it's great for baking. I stock up on it at Whole Foods, don't know what I'd do without it :-)

    ReplyDelete